*READ THROUGH INSTRUCTIONS ENTIRELY BEFORE BEGINNING!*
1. Use ORGANIC coffee only, purchasing either whole coffee bean, and grind yourself, or purchase it already ground.
2. Make 3 cups of coffee, so 3 heaping Tbsp., and 3 1/2 cups water.
3. Use the freshly made coffee right away (hot), which should fill up to the 12 oz line of the Enema bucket.
4. Fill the bucket with distilled water to the 36 oz line on the Enema bucket.
5. Place Enema bucket on bathroom counter.
6. Lay a towel on the floor (I use a hand towel) which your butt will be on while you are taking in the coffee enema mixture.
7. Place a bath towel down to rest your RIGHT elbow on (propped up or laying down on right side while doing the coffee enema)
8. Get a lubricant, such as coconut oil or castor oil (ideally one you can use just for bathroom use), to lightly coat around the entrance to the anus, before the insertion of the Enema bucket tube.
8. Using a tissue paper (sanitary reasons), apply a small amount (nickel size) of oil to anus.
9. Lay down on your right side, and take the blue tubing cover OFF of the Enema tube. The blue tube covering is only to protect the Enema tube, and should NOT be inserted into the anus. Once the blue tube cover is off, proceed to insert the clear portion of the enema tube NO MORE THAN 2″ into the anus. (You will be able to feel what is comfortable.)
10. The tube should be between your legs at this point.
11. Unclamp the white clamp on the Enema tube, as the coffee solution should slowly exit the Enema bucket, and enter into your colon (Large Intestine).
12. If the coffee solution does not begin to flow after unclamped, pull Enema tubing out of the anus SLIGHTLY, to enable air from the tubing to begin coffee flow.
13. Just relax as the coffee solution begins to fill the colon, and starts it’s filter into the Liver. * Leave the tubing inserted in the anus.
14. You MAY feel a slight cramping, which is normal for some people. Take a deep inhalation through your nose, and the cramping will likely go away almost immediately.
15. You may massage your Liver area in a clockwise fashion (directly below the right ribcage) to stimulate flow in that region.
16. Begin timing the retention of the coffee enema.
17. Ideally, retaining the coffee should be held in for 15 minutes. During that time, the solution will filter through the Liver 4-5 times. You may notice that close to the 15 minute mark, a cloudy brown mixture will enter the Enema tubing. That is normal, and shows the release of toxins. *
18. After the 15 minute mark is reached, clamp off the Enema tubing, and remove the tubing from the anus.
19.. Wipe off any drops of coffee that may spill.
20. Go directly over to toilet to empty the contents of your bowels.
21. After you feel your bowels are emptied, rinse your Enema bucket with warm water and castile oil soap. Let the castile soap and warm water run through the tubing, cleaning out any coffee residue.
22. Begin filling the bucket with 32 oz of distilled water. (you can heat 32 oz- 64 oz of distilled water on stove before doing coffee enema, so that water will be slightly warm for the follow up 1-2 buckets of clean water that will follow your 1 bucket of coffee enema solution).
23. Lay down, and follow enema instructions with the clean water only. Make SURE the water is warm to the touch.
24. Do this procedure 1-2 times with CLEAR water (not coffee), depending on how clean you want to feel. Ideally, you should see NO dark water in the toilet, which would indicate that there is still toxic waste needing to be eliminated. ( Some people have to initially do several clear water buckets to achieve this)
25. After the final Enema bucket, wash bucket, blue tubing cover, and tubing in hot water and castile oil soap. Wrap up the tube, and place in bucket with blue cap on tubing for the next use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Coffee enemas are not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Check with physician prior to use. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or provide medical advice.